Canada Day is one of the biggest events celebrated in Canada & Canadian Community. Canada Day Celebrations include Canada Day Fireworks, wearing patriotic clothes, partying with friends & family and many other things. But the best thing to do on Canada Day 2018 is to watch Canada Day Fireworks in your city. Watching colorful Fireworks in Toronto is an interesting sight for you and your family especially your children. Children love to see bright Fireworks and it will be the best moment for them. Today we are sharing the details of Canada Day Fireworks Toronto 2018.
Also see: Happy Canada Day 2018 Images & Clipart
Canada Day Fireworks Toronto
Every year at Canada Day there are many Firework Shows at Toronto, here is a glimpse of last year’s Canada Day Fireworks at Toronto.
You can watch the beautiful Fireworks scene at CN Tower Toronto below
Video Source: FlyingToWorld
Canada Day Fireworks Toronto 2018
This year you will be able to see this ravishing Fireworks Show
Here are the places where you can enjoy Canada Day 2018 Fireworks Toronto:
- Mel Lastman Square, 5100 Yonge Street (10:30 PM)
- Amesbury Park, 1507 Lawrence Avenue West (9:45 PM)
- Ashbridges Bay Park (9:30 PM)
- Etobicoke Centennial Park, 256 Centennial Park Road (10 PM)
- Downsview Park, 35 Carl Hall Road, North York
- 5555 Steeles Avenue East (10 PM)
- Stan Wadlow Park (10 PM)
- 11 Polson Street and 333 Lakeshore Blvd East – 30$ excluding tax – 12 PM – 2 AM
- Canada’s Wonderland, 1 Canada’s Wonderland Drive – Starts at 39.99$ – Morning till 10 PM
- Mariposa Cruises, Pier 6 207 Queens Quay West – Starts at 72.95$ excluding tax – 7:30 PM till 10:30 PM
We hope this post was helpful for you and you loved to read it. Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family so that they can enjoy this as well. In the end we wish you a very Happy Canada Day 2018.